4.21.2011

Did You Know?

 I always burn the last waffle. 
 She loves to sing in the car.
 She loves to dance in elevators.
 He loves to wear church socks and sport shorts and dance during dinner intermission.
 They're sisters, and they love it!
 I'm dying to open this.
 I cut hair. He sucks it up with the vacuum.
If you've got too much laundry to carry, put some on your head. 
He always does. 

9 comments:

Terri said...

I didnt lnow!!! Good info and pretty cute life you got going on.

Jen said...

Your life is fun! Hilarity at every turn!!

Denise said...

I love it.

Kimball likes to strip down to her tights and Sunday shoes then pull the tights up to her chest and come out modeling for us. I try so hard not to encourage it but it's funny every time.

Em said...

The pics of the kids are cute. and thats it.

Molly Thorne said...

I like the info. What else don't we know?

Shar said...

My kids always have problems with carrying laundry. I'm showing them Cole's picture so they have other options available to them!

Ging said...

I love that Cole. He puts dirty laundry on his head all in the name of getting the job done. I want you to open that envelope too. I always burn the first batch of cookies- I used to always. Didn't know a lot of these...

Lesa said...

I cut my boys hair and will now have them hold the vaccum at the same time!!! GREAT IDEA.....'s

Carrick family said...

Oh my gosh! I love how u did this post! That is a good idea to suck hair too! My girls wld like to do that. I always burn last waffle too :)