It hasn't gone well. At all.
Good thing I bought plenty of panties.
The first day she wet 3 pair in less than an hour.
"I'm peeing," she announced standing in the corner by the t.v.
I'm not a real patient potty-trainer, BUT I am not giving up.
I offered a sucker.
She stole one when I wasn't looking.
I offered cookies.
She passed.
I make her go sit on the toilet several times.
Nothing.
Today was the same news. No news.
Chloe had her ukulele out and Grace wanted to play it.
"If you use the potty you can play my ukulele," Chloe bribed.
She ran in and hopped up on the padded Tinkerbell seat.
Honestly, I wasn't expecting anything.
Then she yelled. "I did it! I did it!"
By golly she did. She did it.
For a ukulele.
Time to rethink my rewards system.
2 comments:
That girl must have musical talent to go along with her cuteness--and isn't it nice to know that diapers will be a thing of the past really soon?!?
OHH man I better potty train my boy!! I don't wanna !!!
Post a Comment