Things are busy, and there's much to be thankful for.
On Sunday I received flowers.
Homemade flowers from boys in jammies.
Grace continues to work hard to keep her girlish figure.
(and to copy her Dad).
Cole "passed out" after breakfast.
p.s. When you pass out, your tongue sticks out of your mouth.
Somebody was upset that he didn't get to walk his friends all the way home after church.
Grace has been giving piano lessons.
To anybody who will sit and listen.
This day Greydon was her student.
He played happily and she talked and made notes.
Quite the imitator she is.
However, I always wear a shirt when I teach piano :)
While I was gone on Saturday this lovely bird landed on the shed.
The kids thought quick and snapped this photo.
They believe it's a golden eagle.
Look close people. What do you think?
8 comments:
I sense a theme in Grace vs. Piano. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these days she was completely nude from top to bottom. Maybe she "feels" the music better that way?
Cute kids!
If I knew how to play the piano I think I would prefer to play "Grace Style." Just sayin'!
Grace makes me laugh, love it. And yes...you'll have to try that pork recipe I posted. I just had some for lunch today, the brown sugar glaze is like candy!
So you all honed in on the naked pianist. Denise, I do not doubt that is how you'd play. Time for lessons sister!
I'm glad you mentioned that you dont' teach that way because I was gonna say something! Cute photos!
i am glad you dony teach piano naked because you like to moon people.
What a beautiful Red Tailed Grace and Hawk. Your children love you they spend a good deal of time immitating your behavior. I recognize that pout out by the garage
Wasn't there an episode with you whipping your sweatshirt off during piano lessons?
Post a Comment