Grace was checked into UVRMC on Tuesday and we checked out on Friday. We'll be going back every other day. Here are some pics of her ordeal. All nice and friendly pics as I couldn't bare to take a picture of her in pain and tears.
Loved those little outfits they put them in. She sported the pants on her head.
Grace on my lap headed down to surgery. I got to hold her all the way to pre-op & then again in recovery.
And her in her GIANT metal crib. So homey. eh?
She is so happy to be home and run around with her brothers and sister. Everyone is doting on her and carrying her around, kissing and loving her up.
Welcome Home Pretty Baby.
14 comments:
:( babies should never have to go to the hospital, so glad she's home now and I hope her recovery continues quickly.
So glad she is on her way to recovery! Cute pics, thanks for editing out the tragic ones. The girls have prayed for her intently in our family prayers.
OHHH Gracie we love you and are so glad you are home!
Just precious.
What a sweetie pie she is.I'm so glad she has you!!!
Your "nice and friendly" pics are breaking my heart. Poor baby. I'm glad you're both home and she's getting better.
(I thought that was Cole in that first Pants-on-Head photo. wow!)
oooooohhhhhh
SO GLAD that you are home and she is doing better!
i hope shes felling better
Oh my that baby is cute even a hospital gown...now how many of us can brag about that? I hope she's completely healed very soon!
Those pictures r so cute So glad to hear she is doing much better. Te twins had a little metal crib like that, it felt like they were in jail.
Poor thing... kids should never have to go through stuff like that. On the upside, great pics... she looks adorable!
As cute as she is with hospital pants on her head- we hope she never goes back again. We will pray, pray and pray some more. We love you Grace
Ohh poor girl!! The little kids don't deserve being in the hospital and suffer!! I am glad Grace is ok! You are the sweetest mom!!
Post a Comment