1.02.2010

She's One


Grace eating snow


She's one. 
Despite my best efforts- she is growing up. 

* she walks
* she says Mama, Dada, uh-oh
* she loves veggies
 (her Dr. pointed out the lovely yellowish orange tint to her skin caused by her love of veggies)
* she goes up the stairs, and down the stairs
* she loves to play in the bath
* she has 6 teeth in
* she likes to move to the music
* she's terrified of very hairy men
* she gives opened mouth kisses
* she can give a high five

Oh we love her.

9 comments:

shawn rowley said...

I TOLD YOU TO STOP FEEDING HER!!!!

Jen said...

She is such a little dolly! Love her - love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, if Gracie's one, that makes me 20! I remember the first time I held that little baby. Now she's not so little...but oh so cute. P.S. shouldn't her skin be green? haha

Lesa said...

I really can't believe she is one, it goes by too fast huh?

Ging said...

Her birthday will always provide me with the nicest reminder of how much of a blessing babies and births and birthdays are. Happy birthday Gracie-grew.

Amy said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!



CHLOE!

Em said...

Oh goodness.
Is she scared of all hairy men, or just the one I'm married to?

Happy 1 little girl. I hope to see more of your next one ;)

Unknown said...

Here's a prayer that she will feel better super soon - so hard when they are so little and don't understand why it hurts - she's in good hands, though. Yours, your doctor's, and heaven's.

Carrick family said...

She is so CUTE!! Can't believe she is one already!