Disneyland kinda feels like that, but oh we packed in a lot of fun and made some great memories.
Being that I had over 700 pics, I think I'll choose some of my favorite pics.
So buckle up and let's get this party started.
Airplane Ride by the window + T.V. + a whole pop= Joy for a 7 Year Old
Classic Picture minus Dad
After this photo Cruella sneered, "Well, Thank you."
The Jungle Boat Cruise, seriously boys, it's going to be okay.
We're just getting you warmed up. Our guide was the funniest I've ever had.
Aidan's "enthusiasm" on the way to ride Indiana Jones for the first time.
Scott models Dad's sunglasses after the aforementioned Indiana Jones ride.
Whoops.
Grandma takes Grace & Cole to the treehouse.
"Oh Eeyore, you are just so handsome"- Mom
Only in Disneyland could you have hair like this.
Happy to try out the canoes for the first time.
Actually, they were a lot of fun.
Cole's pool buddy, Grandpa.
Trick time with Grandpa in the pool.
Not sure who liked this ride more.
Chloe meets Tink...and her fairy brother?
Asher fights Darth Maul to become a Jedi.
Toon Town. Nice pose Cole. Nice.
Pool Kids. I think these three would rather swim than walk Disneyland.
Is this the cutest carmel apple or what? It's worth its weight in gold.
Vacation Aidan style. Lay in bed with a lollipop the size of my head and watch cartoons.
Guess who LOVES a parade?
Grace does.
She pointed, squealed, clapped, covered her mouth.
I watched her more than the parade.
Oh boy did they get wet.
This boy is fearless. He got a private morning with his Dad and Grandpa
to do all the scary rides their stomachs could handle. :)
Ride: Toy Story Mania 3-D
Wait time: 1 hour
High Score: Mwah!
That's about right.
Meltdown at Mimi's Cafe.
Up top.
Again with the awesome posing.
Just the two of us. Carmel Apple, Giant Cinnamon Roll, Pirates, Haunted Mansion.
Mickey escorted us out.
Oh and he kissed me.
Remember that awesome video footage Dad took while on this ride when we were kids?
It was a lot of screaming and hair.
We left Disneyland with 2 plastic knives, a box of plastic bugs, 2 glowing lightsabers,
a fairy doll, a fake diamond with a stand, a scorpion in a crystal, a Pirate gun, and some Disney pins,
a love for Mimi's Cafe, &
Some great memories.
We tried some new things like the canoes, Toy Story Mania,
The World of Color show (spectacular!), The Aladdin show (fantastic!),
Jedi training, and the Celebration Parade.
We also enjoyed some of our old favorites like Pirates, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad,
the Jungle Cruise, and Grandma rode in the front seat on Splash Mountain!
Good times. Good times.
We love you Dad & Mom.

9 comments:
So much fun!! I'm glad you took so many pictures because I actually felt like I was there for a minute. So, when Mickey kissed you did Scott's ears turn red, and did he threaten to beat him up or does he save his jealousy for dwarfs?
Oh- I am a tad green with envy. By the way that is Terrance- Tinkerbell's friend. I have an Ellie so I know these things. Too bad Alladin is being replaced with a new show- love it!! What a cherished experience to get to share Disneyland with Mom and Dad. Great pictures!
By the way the boy fairy is Terrance. Hello, everybody knows that! I loved the pictures! Wished I was there with you guys!
Weird Ging
ahhh I can almost hear the music on main street and smell the churros...
By the way I have been called Terrance. It looked like a wonderful memory maker. I love the picture of you and Scotty.
So fun. Some day I hope we can do the same. When you wish upon a star! My kids think Disneyland is the Disney store. I think I'll not show them this post.
looks like so much fun. what a great memory as a family!
mom, that fairy was not tinkerbells brother it was tarence the dust talent fairy!
Post a Comment