So what do you do in a cabin with many children for days on end?
Pop Rocks & Antique Masterpiece
Moose Mouse Club continues. Rain or shine.
A rousing game of BINGO.
Plenty of baby cuddling.
Tradesies on the couch.
There was sunshine on the day we all visited Yellowstone. Yeah!
Sisters
This was the first bear I have ever seen in Yellowstone.
It was a male grizzly digging for food.
It was a male grizzly digging for food.
The beauty of Yellowstone always takes my breath away.
Always plenty of treats. Sometimes you had to double fist it.
Twins x 2. How lucky can one family get!
What a fun time we had despite the rain.
Our children made memories they will never forget.
And we look forward to the next one.

5 comments:
These family thingamabobs always look so fun. I'm starting to feel like an outsider, and I'm one of very few who actually carries the name Anderson. Maybe I should come to one of these get-togethers.
UMMMM yah Johnny Boy you should! Hello your related to us - come join in on the fun! Pluse we love you and miss you when you don't come! Thanks for the pics Aim - I'm sad its over - it was such a good time! Love you!
What fun!! I love the twins picture, that is very lucky. I also love the picture on your header. I want a copy. I'm serious. Can I have one? I think it would look so pretty enlarged and framed!
p.s patiently waiting for your next entry. Hoping it's about a certain running event, with lots of bragging.
Very fun indeed. I will kill you for pop rocks picture. I would like a copy of moose mouse club photo it wouldnt open for me. Lets keep sending pictures and memories till John cries! It was great oddly it seems greater the longer the days move away from it.
So good. The pictures and the writing. I need copies of all the pics. I wanted a twin picture put like usual my camera rarely finds its way out. I am also looking forward to the next post.
Post a Comment