6.22.2010

Hey Baby

While in the restroom here in the Happiest Place on Earth I reminded Cole to wash his hands.
He loudly replies while walking toward the sinks,
"OKAY, BABE"
Some of the mothers around me snickered.
One said, "Babe?"

As we stepped outside to head to Toon Town I said,
"Cole, what does babe mean?"
He says, "Not baby like Grace is a baby, but babe like I love you."

Oh, okay, I get it.
Thanks son. I mean Babe.

7 comments:

Ging said...

The happiest place on earth apparently brings out "the love"
Have fun.

Terri said...

Amy Katherine we have talked about this! Were headed for a Shakesperean tale with this boy.For kicks ask him who hes gonna marry, Im hoping for Sarah but your lookin pretty good "babe"

party on

Jen said...

He really is a bad boyfriend. The hair twisting, the passionate kissing, the "babe" calling. You almost have as big of a problem as I do with my cross dressing son! Is it too late for me to come to Disneyland with you. Dang!

Terri said...

Dear Amy. Today is the only day this week where I think I might be having a better time. No packing , laundry or plane and long car rides for me. I miss you come home and take me to the noodle bar!
Terri

Hope you had a marvelous wonderous time you deserve it

Unknown said...

that's my boy!

Kelly said...

Aw, that boyfriend of yours. He's a keeper.

Em said...

hahahahahaha. i'm sure you generate LOTS of stares with your crowd.