Many people the land over do a Holiday Christmas Card.
We do. You do.
Who do?
I decided it was time to step it up and have an actual family photo taken.
This is a major undertaking;
Clothes
Haircuts
No facial injuries
Happy Faces
Everyone at the same place at the same time.
I have to say as the Mom I immediately noticed someone with no socks, and someone with sports socks, and of course I'm overly critical of myself.
BUT.
We have a picture of our family captured forever.
I love it.
If it was perfect it wouldn't be our family now would it?
Scroll down and enjoy, especially those last few which REALLY capture who we are.











6 comments:
I love those pictures of you and Scott, and the mountains and the lake look almost fake it's so pretty!
I agree I thought it was photo shoped for a minute. You keep tryin to steal a kiss.. You can catch him.
Loved those "REAL" photos the best! I could totally hear you in those!!
photoshop be danged...
I don't understand why the last ones weren't in your Christmas Cards. Way better than the traditional Christmas Family pose, although your's were beautiful. Don't be critical. You are gorgeous, the whole lot of ya! We never even got ours printed. Score!
i love them all...
Post a Comment