What a day.
Busy, busy, busy.
Kristen picked Greydon up tonight.
Greydon is the sweet talkative treat that stays at our house while his parents teach school.
She's a full-time school teacher and a mother.
So I say to Kristen.
Oh I took Scott to an onsite visit in Kearns at 8:30 am. Waited in the car for an hour until he was done, took him to the nearest TRAX stop, raced back to Chloe's school and checked her out for her ortho appointment, dropped her off, went to the bank, went to the grocery store, got Chloe her obligatory milkshake and the other 3 littles in the car ice cream cones, took Chloe back to school, and got home around 1:00.
Phew.
Then just as I'm about to follow that up with, "I got nothin done around here (referring to the large amount of housework awaiting my arrival)", Kristen pipes up and says,
"Wow you got a lot done this morning!"
Wha...t?
To a full-time teacher those bank and grocery shopping errands probably are difficult to squeeze into a week.
Perspective.
Just what I needed today.
Thank Kristen.
3 comments:
You sure did get alot done! Love you and your toofs!
Yes you did get a lot done, as you always do!! Were you wearing your cape today or did you leave it in the closet??
And you STILL had a clean house and a house full of scouts 15 min later. You must have a cape somewhere.
Post a Comment