Life is busy.
For a lot of people.
But, I must remind myself that while it feels busy and even hectic at times,
it is still full of goodness.
Grace continues to charm me with her piano skills.
She insists I give her my undivided attention and then quite nimbly moves her fingers up, up, up the keyboard. Pants are not necessary.
"The Heff" enjoys a leisurely breakfast of cinnamon swirled french toast and cocoa with marshmallows, in his robe. He enjoys being the only one to go to school at 9:00, and I enjoy making a warm breakfast that wakes sleeping children with a smile.
Aidan ran home from school in the rain, found this broken up umbrella, and headed back out for more.
These two danced and sang in the showers.
With a fine rewards system in place my kids are reading through books better than ever.
They must stick with the same book until it is finished before they can move on.
I had Aidan read to grumpy Grace and she was out.
I do enjoy the rollerblades on while reading.
He definitely has a plan when this chore is complete.
He's my heavy. When my back is weak he'll carry the 50lb. bags of flour downstairs for me.
Guess one of them had a little leak.
She discovered worms a couple of weeks ago, and it was true love.
She talked sweetly and got her nose right close to their pink bodies.
We all cleaned out the garage last Saturday and she brought me this beauty.
It's quite stiff. Pretty sure it was dead, but she loved it just the same.
These are home grown gummy bears.
Chloe set each child out a jar, placed their name on masking tape in front on their jar, and loaded the jars up with miniature gummy bears and water. 24 hours later- WALA! Giant gummy bears.
This is the face of a soon to be 13 year old. My she's growing up, and such a wonderful girl.
Please take note: the lip gloss has spread to eyeshadow and mascara now.
Crazy sock day-check!
Asher didn't let his masculinity get in the way of winning.
He tucked his shorts into Chloe's pink soccer socks and layered a polka-dotted pair on top of that.
Cole won by simply raiding his father's sock drawer. One church sock, one athletic sock- BINGO we have another winner.

5 comments:
I love how you capture stuff that I would want to remember as a mom (but don't remember to remember for some reason). And a hot breakfast every day?? I'm coming' to your house when I need a fix.
What the junk...I don't even wear mascara! :)
That is the good stuff for sure. I notice how many little lessons and acts of service nurture your children into being happy good people.You have shown them that in swirls of cinnamon and sugar, extra time and attention to worms and finding delight in a school sock day. Your a great example of seizeing the moment and creating joy.
I love so much but that picture of Grace and her worm had me rolling for a couple minutes. Such intensity over a crusty creature!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE every single picture!!!! That one of Grace on the piano CRACKS ME UP!!!! So cute!! Love the Browning family and you are an awesome mom!!!
Post a Comment