So here is the office before and after:
Okay, hold up. While I was searching through my 49,192 pictures to find a "before" of the office I discovered the office is a haven for interesting pictures. So here are several before photos. If you piece them together you might get a shot of the whole room.
I started with this one as insurance.
It also shows how cluttered the room was.
Hair did by Chloe.
Look at that sweet baby just hanging around.
Overfilled shelves in the background.
This boy evidently likes to show me things while I'm in the office.
I've got lots of photos of him in the office playing show and tell.
The fake flowers and candle sconces are for sale at D.I.
Lego creation.
Garbage pail kids.
hmmm?
So the office held Scotty's work out equipment, guitar, music books, school books.
Too many uses for one 10X10 room.
Duets with Jen and Googer.
Nothing has ever hung above the piano.
I fixed that.
I too would put my head in a box if I was modeling my sister's skirt.
This shows those shelves filled to capacity.
AND.....
Here it is now.
I've still got to hang some art and decorate that one shelf.
Feels so clean and organized. My cute students have all commented on how great it is.
We did have one accident during the process. Dad drank some paint.
Actually, I think Dad was over exposed to paint fumes :)
What a guy.
I also refinished and recovered this bench in my kitchen.
Spray paint and a staple gun. My kind of project.
6 comments:
Now you ARE ready to tackle that piano overhaul! Looks gorgeous!
lOVE IT all! well I probably could have done without the picture of me in there!
Our parents are sure handy when it comes to paint. When we went to Seattle not only did they watch the 3 youngest but they painted the boys room and a few other spots and that was just the paint. Mom dusted and even cleaned some of my greenery. Room looks nice
I am back and in the nick of time. I can talk to you for an hour on the phone and still not know your whole life. It looks fantastic. I am in the painting mode myself- can't wait to see more. ya gonna paint the piano?
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! That room looks like a whole other room! You did a wonderful job!! Classy and timeless-- just like you, my friend. XOXO
That turned out nice Aim! I love the look of fresh, clean, organized. Make ya feel good.
Post a Comment