1.10.2010

Pretty Baby's First Pony


This morning as I was getting ready and Grace was sitting on the counter "helping" I noticed how long her little curl on top of her head has gotten.  So I did it.
I found a little rubber band and gave that pretty baby her first pony tail.
I couldn't stop looking at her and giggling all day.


She has been battling a very nasty staph infection all week.  She's seen a doctor every day since Monday.  It's been very painful for her and painful to watch.  So, Aidan had his piano lesson today.  I opened up his new practice book and found this under "Dear Teacher",



It says, "How did Grace get sick".  I laughed so hard.  He had written that during the week and waited until his next lesson for me to read it.  I reminded him that his piano book is actually for writing questions concerning piano, and that if he has other questions he can just ask me anytime because I double as his mother.  

4 comments:

Em said...

That baby is beautiful in her little pony. And Aidy is so sweet. Apparently he didn't have any piano-related questions, he really wanted to make the teacher think on that one. :)

Jen said...

How cute is that ! I love that you double as his piano teacher and his momma! you are a good mom Aim! Sorry it's been so rough this past week with Gracie girl! Love you!

Ging said...

Cute little pony. What a relief that it isn't a "real" pony- you need no more excitement than the last week or year have provided. I hope Gracie gets completely well- and her mother. Wish you were my piano teacher I have so many questions.

Teri said...

I saw this post title on my blog, and thought maybe you bought Grace a REAL pony! My kids would love if we had a pony, but... I'm sure our neighbors and HOA wouldn't.