2.20.2010

The apple doesn't fall far....

On the way to Asher's basketball game today Asher was talking about last weeks game.

Asher: It was a pretty good game, but it seemed kind of quiet.  The only person I could hear cheering was you Mom.  You're pretty loud.  Kind of like your Mom.

Thanks son. I'll take it as a compliment.

6 comments:

Em said...

hahaha! GOOO ASHHHEEERRRR!!!!! I can hear it now.

shawn rowley said...

and the beat goes on....

Jen said...

that's right - loud and proud just like the Bonster!

JP Anderson said...

One of the good things about Mom was that even if you had a bad game, your friends only remembered how loud and crazy your mom was. One of the bad thing about Mom is that even if you had a great game, your friends only remembered how loud and crazy your mom was.

Maybe be a little less obvious if he's playing awesome. Kind of backwards hu?

Molly Thorne said...

I'm the opposite. I try to be pretty quiet and save the cheers for the ride home.

Ging said...

Yes- I am one of those apples. My children cringe now but they will smile. Mark my words