2.18.2010

The Things You Learn

Glowsticks are composed of hydrogen peroxide and phenyl oxalate ester.
If you heat them up they glow much brighter.
*Chloe's science experiment

Neil Armstrong flew the experimental X-15 at 4,000 miles per hour!
He landed the Eagle on the moon manually with only seconds of fuel remaining.
Asher's oral report

The first  Historically Black University is in Pennsylvania and was funded by a Quaker.
Scott's next paper

Benefits of being a Mom and a wife to a University student. 

3 comments:

Jen said...

Aim you work so hard - I think when Scotty graduates you should walk with him! you deserve it!

Em said...

I'm sure your family plays their own version of trivial pursuit daily. As a kid I sure thought it was good fun to tell my newest grade school factoids to Mom & Dad. You never stop learning

shawn rowley said...

cool stuff i love it!