2.11.2010

An Open Letter

Dear Creepy Dude @ the Salt Lake Library,
Next time you call a man in a wheelchair a "skinny guy,
And assume he is unable to possibly defend himself, and start using profanities, maybe you should:


1. See him  without his bulky winter coat on. 
2. Watch him workout at the fieldhouse every day.
3. See this picture 

4. Observe him doing his "perfect pushups" every night while watching Idol.

I'm just sayin.

With concern for your safety, 
That Skinny Guy's wife

15 comments:

shawn rowley said...

WHAT HAPPENED??!!

Jen said...

yah what happened! Bulky sister in law is all over this! I wish I had been there!

Amy said...

Scott was studying and a group of "people" were next to him discussing WWF and other awesome stuff. One of the girls in the group offered Scott some drugs, he declined, and then this guy in the group started acting like he was going to get in Scott's face and tried to rile him up. Scott just remained calm and the guy got really agitated and started using profanities and walked off.

Anonymous said...

oh no he didn't!!! Scotty coulda taken him down!

Molly Thorne said...

Holy crap. Some people are so dumb.

Katie said...

LOVE it!!!

Terri said...

Oh the patience of Job. Scotty probably knew the guy had already taken up the girl on the drug offer and he was flying high and actin stupid. Why give him the time of day.

Calvin said...

none of the comments that come to mind can be edited down enough to post...

Kelly said...

That is ridiculous. I have anger issues and I just learned a sweet take down move in Hapkido, so you just let me know when you need me:) We'd make a great team I'll take em down and Scott can use his Huge arms to pummle em.

Ging said...

Oh man!! Now I am super-pumped for my work-out today. Good work Scotty.

JP Anderson said...

No comparison. You were the bigger man indeed Scotty.

Kati said...

Some people's children. Seriously.

Scotty is awesome. I would have beat the ever livin crap outta that guy :)

the Wilcox Family said...

Seriously. Some people. Gotta love SLC White Trash. Boy-- we all should take a lesson from Scott and do push-ups while watching Idol. There would be lots more in-shape people out there. Me included!

gabby said...

i laghed alot at this one what a dumb guy thinking he could take on uncle scoot poeple thes days

Lesa said...

Lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish we didnt have to encounter people like that, must be a reason though??? Scotty keep it up, your a hero to many!!!!