10.30.2010

HalloWeen 2010


It's that time of year again.
A giant game of dress-up and make believe with candy as a reward.
The oldest played it safe with her costume,
while the youngest wore one of the oldest's old costumes.
2 Superheroes. Always a popular pick around here.
A freckled boxer rounded out the group.






6 comments:

Shar said...

Now THOSE are cute kids. I think I loved Asher's best, due to the fake muscle chest.

Terri said...

You have the bestest costumes. Aways tasteful and sweet. I like your take on the holiday.

Em said...

on bun! and your sweet curly hair. :) I love them all. We had a Captain America at our halloween party too. I gotta get myself a muscle outfit, so flattering.

Teri said...

Your kids look awesome! I'm sitting here on Halloween night with a big bowl of candy and only a few trick-or-treaters have come. I hope more come, or I will have to eat this candy myself:)

Jen said...

Was that a Lunny? I'm just wonderin!! Those were darlin as usual!!!

Dallmann's said...

How do you get your kids to pose for such great pictures? My kids run and scream at the sight of a camera.