I just might show this to my kids so they don't think they are the only slaves. . . I mean 'worker bees' in the neighborhood!
Is the "worker bee" on the John Deere allowed to drive over and mow our grass as well? ;-)
NICE!!! glad you had kids so your house could stay clean. Just kiddin!! What great helpers!
AMEN and Im definately showing this to my kids. Is the steam cleaner for rent???
the sad thing about scotty on the mower is that he was chasing a raccoon..... i hope "scruffy" got away.
Honestly though does Scotty feel like it's work? I am just suggesting the possibility. But sincerely glad to see you are keeping them all in line.word verification : batholiSounds like whatever you do with your steamer on the bathroom floor.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I just might show this to my kids so they don't think they are the only slaves. . . I mean 'worker bees' in the neighborhood!
Is the "worker bee" on the John Deere allowed to drive over and mow our grass as well? ;-)
NICE!!! glad you had kids so your house could stay clean. Just kiddin!! What great helpers!
AMEN and Im definately showing this to my kids. Is the steam cleaner for rent???
the sad thing about scotty on the mower is that he was chasing a raccoon..... i hope "scruffy" got away.
the sad thing about scotty on the mower is that he was chasing a raccoon..... i hope "scruffy" got away.
Honestly though does Scotty feel like it's work? I am just suggesting the possibility. But sincerely glad to see you are keeping them all in line.
word verification : batholi
Sounds like whatever you do with your steamer on the bathroom floor.
Post a Comment