He came in from playing.
What happened? I asked
What? he responded.
Faking that he didn't remember a marker mustache being drawn on his face.
Alright. Get upstairs right now and shave! I said in my mean Mom voice.
He caught his reflection in the glass of the door.
He gasped in horror and touched the fakie mustache with his mouth drawn in an "O".
You are so busted I said with a half grin.
He gave me a wink and the two gun salute and ran out the door.
I guess a little stache never hurt no one.
Man that kid is funny.
5 comments:
CHILDREN ARE PROOF GOD LOVES US.
A little Tom Selleck for Halloween? I think so. . .
He's a cute kid:)
I knew it!!! He is totally a Bosnian!!!!! That kid is killer funny!!! Love you!!
Its like having Hale Center Theatre in your living room everyday with that kid. He does Shakespears Hamlet and now Oklahoma to!
He is super darling
Post a Comment