The day started with a sparkler in his pancakes. After breakfast he opened his gifts which included:
- a rashguard
- a Perry the Platypus t-shirt
- a watch
- beyblades
- a red scooter
Here are some interesting facts about Cole @ 6:
- loves to play with friends
- loves to kiss his Mom
- is dying to go to Kindergarten
- doesn't like to sleep in a room alone
- plays the piano and is a quick learner
- loves sugar
-has canker sores often (see above)
- is still loud (waiting for him to outgrow this one :)
- has some awesome dance moves
- loves to swim
- loves animals
- loves to be outside
We had a friend party for Cole too. We decided a Wipeout style obstacle course would be perfect for a bunch of 6 year old boys. The kids, Scotty, and I had as much fun planning this as the little boys did participating in it. It was messy and so much fun.
The started out sliding down the soapy slip-n-slide.
Running through the tire run while being pelted with balls filled with pickle juice.
Diving for swedish fish in icy water with only their mouth.
Rolling across the very muddy trampoline.
Taking a spin on the stool.
Crawling across the ketchup covered tarp in the "hot dog crawl".
Popping a balloon full of green jell-o with their teeth.
Sitting on a balloon full of mud and the timer stopped!
We laughed and laughed and I videotaped it all.
What a great time.
Afterwards we had rootbeer floats and did sparklers.
-
4 comments:
How Fun. That must have been real fun to clean up.I still think he is just little, not the same age as Bailey.
OHHHH my - I will have that party for my Young Women - Oh yes I will! You are such a fun Mom Aim! Love you - love him - love the picture of him with mud all over him! His pose! LOL!
What a fun party and what a great mom you are!! So much fun!! We should do this for the next book club. You think I'm joking.....
What the heck kind of mom are you? You should put yourself in the classifieds for parties. Legal ones.
Post a Comment