7.26.2011

It's a beautiful thing

One night I decided to get some exercise and let the kids take turns riding in the bike trailer while I circled the neighborhood.  Summer nights are so wonderful.  The cool night air draws people outside to chat, walk, ride bikes.  I rode round and round, sweating, breathing heavy, and soaking in the beauty I'm surrounded by. 
This was the sunset as I finished my last rotation.  
Unbelievably gorgeous. 



 And this was the creation the children and their friends had made on the sidewalk with chalks. Inspired by the beauty of the sky. 
I loved it. 

2 comments:

Jen said...

It's awesome - both !! Love you - now get over here!

crush said...

What? Each kid took a turn in the trailer? Are we talking the big kids, too? Seriously, you are a powerhouse! When is it my turn? That would be some serious training for your legs!