It's our lucky 13th Anniversary.
Woah boy!
I honestly thought I planned our Anniversary last year. I had to read through this blog to realize, nope, it was all him. So, I decided we'd go see 17 Miracles together. Hey, our Anniversary is on Pioneer Day. It all tied together beautifully.
What a movie.
I don't cry at movies.
This was an exception.
These faithful pioneers endured the unbelievable and kept on going. It is a must see movie. I cannot wait for my children to see it and help them understand the sacrifices others went through for their beliefs.
To wrap up the celebrating of our union I made the classic Sunday dinner today; roast, mashed potatoes with gravy, rolls, corn, and coconut sticky rice with mango for dessert.
Then I told everyone we'd have a movie night downstairs. They were so excited.
I turned on...our wedding reception video.
Scott and I loved watching all those who came to wish us well. Seeing some who have passed on. Reeling at how little the nieces and nephews were. Soaking up how young and excited we were.
We were invited to a temple sealing on Wednesday in the Salt Lake temple. I am so excited to be a part of that and remember how special our day in that temple was. I am so thankful for my marriage.
I love you my Scotty boy.
And of course the obligatory photo of the lovebirds.

3 comments:
oHHH you two are great for each other! Love that picture by the way!! Happy Happy Anniversary to you too!
You are both pretty lucky, I think. . . . and I love the picture, too. Classic!
Yea!! Our 13th, too!! Good year to get married!! We love you guys and so glad to know you!
Post a Comment