I have a faint memory from years ago when I was a little thing with long red hair.
My older sister, Wendy, took me to the High School to one of her classes.
I was there so she could show the class how to french braid.
I remember thinking how neat it was. That's really the extent of my memory.
(me on the left. best friend Shannon on the right)
So the other day Chloe came home from a busy day in 7th grade and asked if she could take Grace to school with her. For her CTE (Career, Technology, Education?) class they needed to bring a preschooler. They need to show they had skills with preschool age children. They'd be doing all kinds of crafts and such. Kind of made me giggle to think Chloe was taking a class on how to handle little ones. She's a pro.
Grace was so excited. I snapped a few shots through the classroom window.
So glad they have each other.

1 comment:
What a great sister that Chloe is.
Post a Comment