4.11.2012

Gap in your Grin

 The two teeth, one on bottom and one on top, were hanging on by a thread.
I noticed when he eats he avoids the front of his mouth altogether.
So today before we headed out for Spring Break adventures I talked him into letting me take a closer look. The replacement for the tooth on bottom had already shown up! It was time.
My stomach revolted. I really  hate pulling teeth. It makes me weak in the hands and my stomach feels morning sickish.  I grabbed some tissue and talked to him about tooth fairy money that would spend well in Disneyland.
 The top tooth came out with a slight pull. No blood. However, before I could move on to that bottom tooth he was in full revolt! Crying and hiding his face with his hands.
What's wrong Cole?
I don't want you to pull it!
Why? The other one was easy!
I think I'll talk funny.


I coaxed him back onto the counter and talked to him about that poor tooth that was growing in the wrong spot because this tooth hadn't come out yet. Finally he relented. It also came out fairly easily, but there was blood.

 The fairy left money for Disneyland.
I'd say if you're going to start losing all your teeth, THIS is the face that could pull that off!

3 comments:

Denise said...

He is so cute. And you are such a good mom.

crush said...

Cute, cute! Love that little boy and his smile!

Ging said...

Oh yes that is the face that can pull that off. I am sure glad the tooth fairy is helping you out with Disneyland.