"A Utah family could win a $50,000 home remodel later this year by entering a contest sponsored by AmericaHomeToday.com. "
"The contest will be open until Sept.1, and families are asked to send a submission describing why they are deserving of a makeover. The public will be able to view the submissions online and can rank families based on their need for the makeover.
The top 10-ranked families will be evaluated by a group of judges this fall to determine which family needs the most help." -Deseret News
Terri came out to assist me through my day of the flu. I showed her the article, and we decided to do it. I checked today and our story is posted!
Here is the link:
Our story is entitled "Taking the next step".
If you'd like to give us your vote we'd love it. My hope is that we could make some changes to make our home more accessible for Scott.
Love ya,
Amy
14 comments:
You got my vote, love you guys!
amy that would be so fantastic. I dont see how you CANT win!
i'm votin right now.
I'm votin too! Also gonna tell all my friends , neighbors, enemies, aquaintences and get a big sign on the freeway that says to vote for the Brownings! LOL!
Amy, I voted. I really hope you get it. Good luck. H
You guys are awesome! We already have 17 votes!!! Thank you.
Aim, guess what my friend Dave Draper just emailed me and said he voted and forwarded to my email to his friends and he said the video was great!
I'm going to put this on my blog, So all my two friends will vote. Just kidding, I'm going to get you some good votes!!
I hope you are feeling better from the flu. Yuck!!
p.s I like Jen's idea. We should get a billboard!
Your gonna win!!!
I just voted and sent it to 5 people that Jen didn't already email. I was vote 44! The next highest has like 4. You're totally going to win this! Now if you have to eat the pizza or pass, eat it. We should win this one just like we should have won the last one.
I saw this on Kelly's blog and I went right over and voted, you guys so deserve this and I am crossing my fingers for you. Good luck!!!!
My wife and I are voting for you and will tell all of our friends to do the same. It will work out!
Mike and Bethany King
My wife and I are voting today and will share this story with all of our friends to vote as well. It will work out!
Mike and Bethany
This is great - Katie and I have sent out a link to vote to all of our friends, colleagues, and families. I've been getting email responses from people I know that voted and who sent it to their friends to vote as well.
Good luck! Katie and Nich (in Sacto, CA)
Post a Comment