5.28.2008

On this day 31 years ago....

I was born.  So here's to being born!


And hats off to Mom who had 8 children- 8 rounds of morning sickness- 8 births!

7 comments:

Tonya said...

Happy Birthday Amy! Wow - that sure crept up fast. Hope that you are feeling better on your special day. Good looking pic!

JP Anderson said...

I hope you read this today because I was told that talking on the phone makes you want to stick your head in the toilet and croak. I'm sure enough people will call you today so my little gift to you is one less nauseating phone conversation. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Em said...

haha. I'm following suit with John.
He passed on the news [urban legend] that you get sick on the phone (don't you get on everything?) so I too would like to wish you the most loveliest 31st today via the internet (And i'm apologizing in advance if the internet makes you sick too). hehe. how abouts we celebrate when you're feeling better?

love ya amy!

-em

Jen said...

Nice one guys! I hope you really called her! We called this morning and sang a lovely rendition of Happy Birthday - that is all of my little kiddos and I and Amy didn't even get sick! WEll at least she didn't tell me if she did! Happy Birthday to my beautiful, very sick, talented, thoughtful, kind, faithful, loving sister. I love you to pieces and pieces again! I love that picture of you and Dad - how cute is that!
Love ya, JEN

Molly Thorne said...

Lovely to know, I made her stay on the phone longer, I sure hope I didn't make you sick. Happy 31st ! I got some of my neighbor kids to pitch in too. Dawson think he turned 6 because they celebrated all the summer b-days at school yesterday, so confusing for him.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday... you're only 31!! Wow! Hope you were feeling just a little better and were able to enjoy your special day.

Calvin said...

I didn't know it was your B-Day!!! happy happy you are so old day!