5.02.2008

I WON! I WON! I WON!

So on the drive home from therapy today we were listening to 107.5 and the DJ offered up free laser hair removal ($75 value).  I called.  I said, "I could always use a laser".  It rang and rang and rang.  Just as I pulled in the garage the DJ answered.  I blurted out, "I called about getting lasered."  brilliant.  Well, turns out I wasn't the first caller, but several other callers were just asking about songs, so I WON!   

So tonight at dinner I took everyone's suggestions on which part I should get lasered here are the responses:

Chloe: legs (practical)
Aidan: armpits
Asher: arms
Scott: shoulders (nice dear, real nice)

I did offer to let Scott get the inside of his nose lasered!!!  He declined.  I'll bet $75 will be enough to get my knuckles lasered.  Alright. That's it for me.  Happy hair freeness.  

1 comment:

JP Anderson said...

Oh Boy oh boy! What are you going to do with all that laser hair removal? You'll be the one finger hairless wonder! Maybe you can share some with me. I get this one hair that grows between my shoulder blades thats drives me crazy. Let me know, k?