5.26.2008

Oh the Joy

Today was a bit rough.  Yes, all my blogs will revolve around my never-ending nausea etc., etc.  
So I became ill and ran to the bathroom.  When I tried to shut the door a blanket got stuck in it and it didn't shut.  Cole and Aidan were in the family room listening to my very graceful barf session. When I emerged Cole said,

Mom, why you being a frog?

6 comments:

Katie said...

Too funny. I feel so bad for you. I'm thinking about you a lot and would love to help out. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Jen said...

Holy crap that kid is funny! I bet you wish you were just being a frog!!! Sorry to you girl! Like I said I am more than happy to fill in for you at Disneyland!
Love ya, Sicko!!!
JEN

Denise said...

Oh Aim, I'm sorry, that's the worst. But aren't you grateful for the little comments that help you remember why you go through all this. What little blessings they are. (yours not mine, mine are still helping me remember why I use birth control right now)

JP Anderson said...

Croak, croak. You need to start feeling better. GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM!!!! We've got bigger frogs to fry next week. I don't think Mickey will take too kindly if of you up-chuck on him.

Em said...

ahhhhh amy! I'm so sorry for you!

That WAS pretty funny though. Your kids are so witty, I miss them and you. Oh, and Scott, I guess. lol.

I hope that SOMEDAY in the distant future I will not have to suffer the Amy-type-pregnancy. But considering how many other things we have in common, I am afraid it might be a prophesy, delivered via you, to the toilet. :(

I hope your morning-day-night-sickness passes soon. I feel for ya. I wish I could be around to move blankets out of the way and run to Smiths for you or something.

Em said...

p.s. i sent your little home makeover submission to some 'art' friends and a few of them have said they voted and passed it on and loved your video. Andersons are AWESOME spammers!