Aidan has come up with a new game, and I like it! When we are running errands I occasionally have a stop that will just be really quick, so Scott stays in the car with the kids while I run in thereby saving time and sanity ( I guess it just saves my sanity, not Scott's). Anyhow, this happened just the other day, 2 stops I would quickly run in and one everyone was invited.
When I got to the first stop Aidan tells me, "If you hurry fast enough Mom, you will win a prize!" So Scott helps him time me and I hurried. Sure enough I won the prize!! He tells me I've won a "super-sage" (like massage, but minus the mass and replace it with super). Hmm, that sounds interesting.
Next store, same routine, if I beat the clock the prize is mine. I win again- another super-sage. When we got home I was running around pretending to accomplish much and Aidan kept asking "Are you ready for your super-sage Mom?" I put him off 3 or 4 times and finally he caught me sitting at the computer and asked again.
Why did I put this kid off! Do you know what a super-sage is? It is fantastic! He started by rubbing my hair, then my neck, my back, my arms, my fingers, my legs, my toes, my eyes, my nose, my knees, my stomach and my ears.
That my friends is a super-sage, and I have one more to cash in.
Can't wait.
I'm going to take this kid and his stopwatch to town more often.
I knew it would happen sooner or later. Chloe was holding Grace while she slept and this was the result. Hot pink nails. I have to admit, they are cute on her little fingers.

This outfit may look like just one cute little stripey baby outfit, but it's not- it is a MAGIC outfit. Molly let me borrow it, but she didn't tell me of it's magical powers. You see, whenever Grace wears this little number, she does a MAJOR number. That's right, this outfit + Grace = onesie in the trash & baby in the bath.
5 comments:
My, what great kids you have! And cute too! Keep that Aidan away from the girls as loooonnnngggg as possible...
OH Man if only Aidan liked me I would have definately asked for a super-sage when I was there. OH that magic baby of yours is soooo darling! OH and yes, I do remember when we used to play that game and I have to say don't you ever do that again. Love ya.
I am interested in having Aidan speak to Caleb about possible rewards for his mother when running errands. Lately- I am pretty sure he and Ellie have devised punishments for shopping mothers. Maybe I should try to leave them home when I am using coupons..
Maybe Aidan can give Tristan some tips, when I get a super-sage I normally end up injured because Tristan finds the deep tissue that might be ever so slightly injured(I don't even know it's injured) and "works it out for me" it hurts so bad, dang those therapist. The outfit is adorable and it makes me said to think that she might be the last in it.
A SUPER-SAGE! I gotta get Shawn in on that. "If I get home before 7 I WIN a super-sage!" Minus, the eyeball parts. haha.
And i love those nails.
Don't throw away the magic outfit quite yet...
Post a Comment