4.11.2009

Today

I'll start with the answers to the Friday Fun Questions.  

Picture #1 was Cole's tooth which met up with the sidewalk real hard.
Here's hoping that it doesn't fall out and possibly changes back to white!
Picture #2 is Aidan's mouth.  He received a plastic egg at school and unbeknownst 
to me he suctioned it to his face, hard, for a long time.  So he is now the proud owner 
of a giant face hickey.  

It' difficult to pick a winner, but I'm going to say  Mom because Aidan has already promised her one free super-sage, so I'm off the hook for prizes.

Yesterday Asher and his friend Jake went for a bike ride and found some old wood
in a vacant lot.  They brought it home, got out some of Scott's nails and hammers and
went to work building themselves a bike jump.  Here they are proudly displaying their finished
product.

 Here's Asher going off the jump on his new bike that he saved up to buy. (fyi His bike is the same size as his old bike BUT, it has pegs people). The jump lasted for a good 1/2 hour and then broke.  
I appreciated their ingenuity and "green" vision.


Lastly, notice the picture of the moon at the top of my blog.  It was suppose to have one fantastic owl in the picture too, but it had flown the coop.  We had a fabulous owl perched on our roof night before last.  We heard it hooting while we were in the office and I couldn't believe it when I ran outside and saw it just sitting on our roof with the full moon behind it.  However, I could not get my camera to take a picture of an object that far away with so little light and while I was tinkering it very quietly without my noticing flew away.  So, in my disgust I took a picture of the moon.  

3 comments:

shawn rowley said...

easter owls eat easter bunny's

Em said...

haha! I love that your took a picture of the moon "in disguist".

Felicia said...

What a good mom for just letting the boys be boys. I know I've jumped many a jumps with Mom watching and even though she cringed at times, especially when I was on my motorcycle, she just let me continue doing my boy things and I am most grateful. I needed it. Thanks Mom!