4.21.2009

I Love Couponing!

I bought some fun coupon books at Hallmark a while back.  They are full of fun coupons that kids just love. We give them to the kids when they are exceptional.  This was a coupon that Aidan was awarded and he decided to cash it in yesterday.  Lucky for me we had a FHE desert ready to go and it became his unbirthday pie!














Isn't it cute that something so simple as a cake with candles can just make a kids day? We even sang 2 songs because we couldn't decide which would be most appropriate.  We sang Happy Un-Birthday to You and He's a Jolly Good Fellow.  






6 comments:

Jen said...

Soooo cute! I can't wait to present my kiddos with their coupons. Paige keeps asking me when she will get one!

shawn rowley said...

isn't great to have such power...

good job supermom.

Em said...

That makes me smile.
I love the little things. :)

A THORN AMONG ROSES said...

That cake with 2 candles would have made my day too.

Hope you guys are all well. Hug everyone for us.

Terri said...

so cute what are some of the other coupons. I love the un birthday coupon. He lookes delighted at his other special day.

Calvin said...

love it