Dear Dad,
I do keep busy probably a little bit more now than I did in 1986. I am so excited to go to Disneyland. I believe Bear Country is closed down, but we will still have a lot of fun. I love you Dad.
XOXOXO,
Amy
Dear Britney,
Thank you for this picture you drew of me when I was so sick after getting my tonsils taken out. There were a lot of tears cried and blood thrown up (keepin it real), and I did have a nutritious drink every day but it was called Ensure not Nutura.
I love you and don't see you nearly enough for how close you are.
Love,
Aunt Amy
Dear Em,
Thank you for the warning about cheese. I did have a cheese sandwich today, but I'm feeling okay. I sliced an apple on it too. It was delicious. I am so glad your family moved back "home". I love you and your crazy art skills.
Love,
Amy
Dear Jen,
Didn't you just have a root canal? I'm just sayin.
I luff you too big sistren.
Love,
Amy
Dear Ging,
I was wondering...if you have any time this week could we go to Zoobie. It sounds dreamy. I would love to hit the dance floor with you and watch people's amazement as these two hot redheads tear it up.
I love you too.
Love,
Amy
p.s. I gave Em a big hug last time I saw her.
Dear Terri,
How ironic that you would be asking me if I was a great typer in 1980-something. I'm honored to be your typist sister. I'm thinking you should call the girls, snuggle up on a bed, eat some fun fruit (?) and read them a story. They'd love it. See you this week for some more quality type time.
Love,
Amy
p.s. Thanks for always being there for me.
p.s. Thanks for always being there for me.







8 comments:
Amy, believe it or not I was just thinking this myself. I should definitely come visit, maybe even babysit for you and you can have a night off doing wehatev. I love you.
that was really cool.
I've got a rebuttal to write.....
Okay. I've got nothing.
I am super glad I haven't had any children like me- I think I would drive myself crazy. Gosh!
Oh and one more thing. I can still laugh at myself. Apparently
Those were great
This was a killer post I was very happy to not have a broken rib or stitches becaue I laughed myself silly both times I read it. This is priceless. I wish I was as orderly as you and Jen. Maybe one day your letter will be here.
Oh Amy, how funny. That gave me a good laugh especially the cheese and the decay demon. Those are priceless treasures.
Love this. . . you are one of the funniest people I know. And I know a lot of people. :)
What a hoot. That was so funny. I think you should start clogging again!
Post a Comment