5.12.2010

Our House around 7:00 pm

Grace fills the role of puppy at dinner. 
Aidan entertains the crowd with "handstands" which lead to a hurting back and him proclaiming "I need more meat!"
Chloe works tirelessly on "Linus & Lucy" for a duet @ school.  Asher builds a contraption on Crazy Machines. 

I sit and wonder "How long until bed time?"

Cole: MIA- check the tub. He's been trying out his goggles and snorkel at least 3 times a day. 

9 comments:

the Wilcox Family said...

I love your expression in the last picture. Been a day, huh? Oh, and I think you should frame that picture of Grace and the peas. Every kid should love peas that much.

Unknown said...

Hil-arious! Telling a story in pictures is a gift, and you've got it.

Ging said...

Way to start my morning off with a bang. I can do anything now. Anything.

Denise said...

My goal today is to have that look on my face by the end of the day. You look like you're tired but not ready to kill the children - the not wanting to kill my children is my goal. Oh and to have dinner on the table at some point. (seth's been gone all week so it's been cereal and oatmeal for dinner every night!)

Teri said...

I love your expression in that last picture too, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who feels that way when it gets close to bedtime. I think the most exhausting part of my day is from 5:00-7:30. Everyone is hungry and tired. I so look forward to 8:00 pm every night!

Jen said...

LOve the look on your face - priceless!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that last picture is classic!

Molly Thorne said...

Looks like our house except we're holding crying babies during dinner. That's the only way we get Sophie to eat her dinner, play puppy.

Kati said...

Love this post. Best ever. Although...I am pretty sure I say that about every single blog post you make.

Your family is awesome.