8.06.2010

Scott & Chloe: Cinema/Cupcake Wars

Chloe had been reading Ramona and Beezus before this one on one date.
So Scott thought it would be fun for the two of them to go see the movie.
They both loved it.
Then to test their culinary skills they created a cupcake. 
We love to watch Cupcake Wars together so they came up with 
a lemon buttermilk cupcake topped with basil cream cheese frosting
and crushed lemonhead candies. They were delicious. I was so impressed.

6 comments:

Teri said...

Mmmm.. those cupcakes sound delicious! Wish I had one right now:)

the Wilcox Family said...

I am so impressed with you guys as parents. Now I need to go and bake cupcakes with my kids. Or something.

Anonymous said...

We get the recipe for that, right?? :) word verification: reezest (like beezus, get it?)

Jen said...

So much fun! That does sound super duper yummy!

shawn rowley said...

i had to take insulin after reading this blog, and i'm drooling....

Carrick family said...

That is so fun!!! I have watched cupcake ward few times last week and I love that show!! Oh man, Chloe made those lemon cupcakes. IT sure sounds so yummy!!! Sweet date for her and her dad.