Scott and Aidan headed out to the Dinosaur Museum on Monday.
No not $2 Tuesday.
Million Dollar Monday.
I was bummed that we were off by one day, but our schedules are packed.
I LOVED the pictures they took on their day together.
I think Million Dollar Monday has its benefits.
They pretty much had the place to themselves.
It would seem to me that the two of them had a fine time exploring Dinosaurs.
And taking some pretty hilarious pictures.
They topped the day off with a Tower Cone and Aidan came home with some plastic animals.
That would bake 4,163 plastic animals he now has.
Perfect.
2 comments:
More awesome pictures! I little funnier though.
i installed the curved hand railings in that place and i was working in the room that has a brontosaurs and the ultrasaurus the next day i took and eight year old Taylor with me i handed him a deWalt drill case and pined the "contractor" pass on his shirt and he followed me all day carrying that case.. he was always looking up the the Dino's recently assembled and under assembly. he left there with eye's as big as an owl.
Post a Comment