Cole wanted to go to the Dinosaur Museum so much so that Scott decided to do back to back Museum days. That's right they hit $2 Tuesday!!!
boo.
Crowded.
Busy.
Moms with many children.
Difficult to maneuver a wheelchair through piles of little people.
Scott told me about women with "lot of kids" who would put their baby
in the stroller and all the other kids would run in every direction.
I pictured myself in his stories. I AM that woman.
But today it was his day and he got educated. and frustrated.
It was a much shorter day at the Dinosaur Museum, but it still ended with a Tower Cone
and Cole was happy to have spent some time with his Dad.
2 comments:
I've heard about $2 Tuesdays being nightmarishly busy. Now I know for sure! And I'm that mom, too--so at least you are in good company! Cole is one handsome guy!
Sounds like CLC, but without the cool dinosaurs. I know what a pain it can be, even on my two feet to maneuver a crowd of distracted people. Scott is very patient & good humored
Post a Comment