9.29.2010

Dad's Photobook

When Dad & Mom came to the Dirty Dash they took pics with their camera.
Dad kindly let me download the photos onto my computer.
I got bonus photos.
Pictures of events the two of them have attended and taken pics of.
It's fun to look through them.  Dad has a quiet presence and people rarely notice when he's taking their picture. There's some"posing", but mostly just pictures that make you feel as if you're standing right there.  And of course I had to add a complimentary Dad video. Classic.


 
Next words out of her mouth, "Dad are you on video?"

"Noodle 2 Holyoak"

McFrenzy and McFrenzy's Dad

Glena, Jen, Abby?

Chloe lovin baby
Terri sandwhich


She was serious folks

Dad's pic of the deck he's redoing

Ging got off those starting blocks well. 

A measure of mouths. Who will take the bigger bite.

Too cool for school.

A glimpse.

Dad and his buddy in Pearl Harbor
August 13, 1953.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loved this post, especially that one of my mom in mid-sprint. awesome.

Molly Thorne said...

Those were great. Dad always seems to get me at my best. Hah!

Unknown said...

great shots - and remind me not to loan you our camera ;-)

Terri said...

that was so wonderful all pictures I wanted very candid and fun . I have no pictures of my birthday party.

Molly Thorne said...

by the way it is AbbEy

Ging said...

Great post. I will have to get a copy of the picture of me pre-tackle. I have none on my camera since it was around my neck. That last photo put me to wonderin how long Dad has had that camera? Tee Hee. A very nice glimpse.