4.29.2008

2-Wheeler Delight


Aidan learned to ride a two-wheeler yesterday.  He was a little shaky at first and kind of nervous.  But after just a few short moments he had picked it up.   Now, we have a hard time keeping him off his two-wheeler.  That's pretty much all he wants to do.  Go AIDAN!



  
  Of course Cole follows along.  Nice get up huh?
                                                     

3 comments:

JP Anderson said...

Riding bikes is one of boys greatest joys. I loved riding my bike. It's a guy thing. It's the first step towards an eventual obsession with cars. Wait till he wants a motorbike. When I think of having kids, I don't understand how Mom or Dad ever let me, day in and day out, ride my motorcycle to nowheretobefound land. Its CRAZY!

Jen said...

Wow , I guess its time for me to teach my 8 year old how to ride a bike - eehh! I'm a dumb mom! I also need to get my 3 year old out of his crib and out of diapers! Yikes! I guess i should get on with my life! Way to go Aidan boy!

Em said...

i never had my own bike even though I loved riding them. my trike was John's (Heman?)trike, my first bad bike crash was on Molly's (ladybug) bike. My second. On Dad's. Shawn built me a bike when were dating. but then he got rid of it. haha

its hard to ride a two-wheeler at first. you cant do all those hard leans into the corners like you can on your tricycle. way to go boys!