7.03.2008

You little Stinker!

Cole has figured out how to elicit a response from his ill mother.
He is not so good and going to bed and staying in bed ever since we got back from Disneyland where he slept with me every night.
So this evening, just like every other, he kept getting out of bed.
For the 6th time I said, "Cole, go get in your bed."
He looked at me with a pained expression and said, "Me gonna throw up".
I called his bluff, "No you're not, go to bed."
He responded, "Gonna poop then".

Nice.  Real nice.

4 comments:

Em said...

hahah! I love it. He knows your tricks. I love how when he's sad and getting your attention he strokes (pulls) your hair like it belongs to him. Very cute. I'm glad you're well enough to throw us bloggers a line. :)

JP Anderson said...

Your kids remind me of chimps or dolphins. You don't expect them to know the ways of the adult mind. You ruffle your nose and squint your eyes and think,"you're not suppose to know that." Nice to hear from you.

shawn rowley said...

i'm glad your feeling better amy. i hope it continues to improve.

Denise said...

Hey Ame, I am the worst friend, I keep checking your blog and thinking I need to call her, if she's not blogging she must be pretty sick and then I go about my day without calling, what a slacker. I hope you're feeling better. I will call, soon. Probably. Maybe. Hopefully. Love you!