7-7-05
What an exciting day!
There were a lot of "firsts" for us.
This was the first time I drove and Scott rode shotgun in the middle of the night to the hospital.
This was the first time my epidural refused to work and I opted for morphine (big mistake) which made me vomit non-stop.
This was the first time I got a ticket driving home from the hospital.

Cole has been nonstop love. He loves to love and be loved. He would hold my hair when I nursed him, and that trend continues (not the nursing!!! please!). He loves to hold my hair and lay by me. He loves to gives hugs and kisses. He loves to tell you he loves you, he likes your hair, your cute, he likes your face, he likes to wink at you when you're just sitting there in silence. Maybe because he got a lot of lovin as a baby. He was lucky to have his Daddy home all day to hold him and take naps with him. His Aunty Em was there to keep his Mama sane
(cole on Aunty Em's lap)


Cole has been nonstop love. He loves to love and be loved. He would hold my hair when I nursed him, and that trend continues (not the nursing!!! please!). He loves to hold my hair and lay by me. He loves to gives hugs and kisses. He loves to tell you he loves you, he likes your hair, your cute, he likes your face, he likes to wink at you when you're just sitting there in silence. Maybe because he got a lot of lovin as a baby. He was lucky to have his Daddy home all day to hold him and take naps with him. His Aunty Em was there to keep his Mama sane
(cole on Aunty Em's lap)and she spent some good time loving him. Then his Aunt Ging, Uncle Scott & fam came and spread some love.

Then there was his 2 brothers and sister, more aunts, uncles, many grandparents, etc.
(None of the above are staged. Babies simply make you sleepy!)
He's been such a joy and so much fun. Keeping us laughing and scratching our heads. We're so lucky to have him.
8 comments:
Coliosis! 3 already! I can't believe its been 3 years since that fateful day. I'll always remember driving to the hospital with the kids, stopping at MickyD's and getting a cheeseburger with hard chunks, and then Aidan craps his pants 10 feet from the entrance of the hospital. Such gross precursors to a beautiful baby boy. :D That was a lovely summer of Cole.
AWE! Happy Birthday Mr. Cutiepatodie!!! I love all the pictures - so cute! Glad to see your well enough to blog Aim! I'm just lame enough not to blog but I still like reading other peoples blogs. Love ya,
Has it really been that long!! It's time for you to have another baby.... Happy Birthday Coley- I am sorry I didn't call and sing a rousing rendition of Happy Birthday- guess that means it was!!
P.S. It's good to see you blogging again Queen Amy- it's been a sad time of withdrawl for all of your drones
HI AMY i LOVED YOUR BLOG COLE IS A JOY TO EVERYONE.
3!!! I can't believe it. What a cutie. Glad you're back.
Who was born the day that Em and I were over baby sitting? There's no way that was Aidan, was it? I remember being more nervous than you. You were as cool as a cucumber. You actually said, and I quote, "after nine months I'd have this baby through my eye if I had too". So, was that Cole or what? Either way happy birthday Cole.
Typo: To, not too. Thank you.
happy birthday cole.
sam misses you.
Post a Comment