2.26.2009

Feel the Love

This is way past due and I'm in a bad mood today, but these pics are in celebration of the day of love.  We made sugar cookies, can you say messy?  These are simply a labor of love and kids love them.  I'm not sure Cole's intentions with the rolling pin though?  Asher did a lot of the work and loved it.  He loves to iron too, have I mentioned that.  I think he'll have more homemaking skills than I.  I dressed the babe all in pink...of course!  Chloe is posing with her first paper mache creation.  It is a frog she made to collect her Valentine's in.  Olivia's fantastic paper mache pig was her inspiration.  And lastly, Aidan got this balloon for Valentine's.  As you can see he blew it up to it's fullest potential and it lasted exactly 5 minutes.  
Happy Day of Love.






4 comments:

JP Anderson said...

Sugar cookies have got to be a kid thing. I have never cared for them. That Cole looks like he's defending his territory. Maybe you should start with Fisher Price tools first.

shawn rowley said...

man youve got the makings of a best selling callender hanging out in your living room

Ging said...

I feel the love and I LOVE Chloe's frog- she has the art gene to be sure.

A THORN AMONG ROSES said...

Sounds like you needed validated today. Don't we all some days. Hope it gets better. Just look at those kids without all the screaming, disobeying, mess making, etc. and your mood will improve instantly. That is what we get to do when you post photos so thanks.