So we all sat down, prayer, song, you know the drill. Then he began his lesson by having Asher read Exodus 20:12.
We waited for Asher to find the scripture.
Then Asher began reading:
"And if a man lie with his daughter-in-law..."
WHAT!!! My heart starts racing, I gave Scott the look that says, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?". What exactly was this lesson going to be about? I honestly wondered for one quick moment if he was giving "THE TALK" in some odd way...some really odd way.
Scott quickly stops Asher and says, "That's not the right scripture son, try again."
Asher was in Leviticus.
Whew.
Turns out Scott's lesson was on honoring your parents. I appreciated that.
7 comments:
OHHHHH Snap! That could have been so much fun Aim! YIKES!
Flashback! I once (on purpose, I confess...remember, I'm the black sheep in white sheep's clothing) had Isaac read Song of Solomon 8:8 out loud during FHE - oh, the look I got!
Where were you going with just the one verse I wonder Scott? It was probably an inside joke I'm taking it? Anywho, that was pretty funny Amy. Were the kids nervous looking? He should have just gone with it and rolled into the question, "what does this teach us about honoring our parents? Or relatives?"
I am glad FHE ended positively but my comment is about that adorable baby! What big eyes you have...
VERY cute.
jeese amy have a sence of HUMOR!!!
man you coud rent out your colin as an industrial diamond compressor.
on another note whoa what an awsome picture. and an awsome baby.
Oh that baby of yours is gorgeous! Her lips are luscious!
Post a Comment