2.01.2009

Thank you

Thank you

Let me start by giving a huge thanks to my friend Kati.  She took these beautiful pictures, and believe me it was not easy!  We have one fussy baby and she cried through nearly every minute of this photo shoot, she never fell asleep for the camera, and she does not like to curl up.  So that makes picture taking difficult. I am so happy to have these, they are priceless.  Thank you, thank you, you are indeed a talented woman!

We also wanted to thank our family and friends who were able to attend Grace's blessing.  It was such a special beautiful day for us, and it was made even better by those who were able to be there and share it with us.  Thank you to those who shared their testimonies.  Thank you to those who helped Scott give Grace her blessing. We love you all.


Scott and Amy

9 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful. What a lovely day-thanks for including us in it.

Unknown said...

P.S. What was I thinking is Ginger on this instance

Jen said...

What a great day! What beautiful pictures of your little dolly and you! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are so cute and Grace is absolutely adorable. I'm so happy for you and your family, you are an amazing woman!

Em said...

ah I wish the other pics would load for me. I'm sure they're cute. :)

Unknown said...

It was sure a neat day...wish we could've had more time to spend with everyone. Hope Miss Grace is feeling better. We'll keep her in our prayers.

Dallmann's said...

What a beautiful baby girl. So sweet in her beautiful dress. I almost want a girl. Too bad for me.

Julie Johnston said...

Grace is absolutely beautiful. I love the pictures.

Kelly said...

That is one gorgeous little girl!!