When we asked Scott what he wanted for his birthday, the only thing he would tell us was a King-sized Snickers.
And if you think the "King-sized" part isn't important, you're terribly mistaken.
We asked him several times, trying to get some good ideas. To no avail.
So the kids and I put our heads together and decided we'd get the last laugh.
We wrapped King-sized Snickers in different sized boxes and every one of us gave him one for his birthday. Some were in large boxes, some in small canisters. He caught on after the 2nd or 3rd one. The kids would all say, "What do you think this one is?"
He would reply "A King-sized Snickers?"
"NO!" they'd yell. Then he'd rip it open and we'd all laugh.
Oh the fun.
5 comments:
happy B-day buddy
I am just happy reading this blog-you guys are so much fun.
some day I will be a great blogger like you. I love reading your blog. I enjoyed talking to my twiner birthday buddy on the 18th and my favorite candy bar is p.b. twix but I only eat them 2or3 times a year because I have to space out the good ice cream and truffles i love so much and the sugar cookies and brownies.
haha! my favorite part is that balloon!
"Its my birthday, I'm 32"
You guys are officially my heroes now. Just so you know.
Post a Comment