2.09.2009

What's up?

Lucky me.  On occasion Scott will comb his hair to the side like he did when he was a little boy.  Those are the lucky days.  I guess Saturday was one of those.  He knows it cracks me up because as much as shaving his head makes him look like a punk, combing his hair to the side makes him look 12!  I captured the moment for all to share in the joy.  


This was Aidan's SECOND idea of where he could put a balloon that would be funny.  Nice muscles eh?
That's right you're seeing correctly, she sucked her thumb.  It's only happened twice, but I'm thinking when she gets the coordination down better, she may be our next thumb sucker. If you'd like to make a deposit into her savings account now for braces please contact me! :)

I just love this bright outfit Molly loaned me out.  I love it for more than one reason however.  1. It's so darn cute and warm.
2. It's been the victim of 2 major blowouts and it has come out unscathed (oxyclean!).  

For Activity Days Chloe went to the church and the Young Women gave the girls "make overs".  They did their hair and nails and such.  Chloe had a lot of fun and she absolutely loved this hair do they did on her.  It was really cute, and I did my best to recreate it for her the next day.  I think she was shocked that I could kind of figure it out.  What a great idea this activity was, she absolutely loved it.  

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay the mustard came out!
Lookin good Scotty.

P.S
I've already forgotten the name of the movie.
fire starter
fire extinguisher
fire lover
fire maker
?????

JP Anderson said...

Fireproof I think is the name you're looking for. We saw it as well and thought is was a bit corny with a great message. I'd recommend. I liked Scott's hair.

Em said...

If you put a clean part in almost any man's hair he looks like the kid-version of himself. haha. I love how excited he looks about it too. Balloon muscle, hes a creative kid.
Thumb sucking, entirely too cute.
Chloe looked like an older version of herself there for a moment.

shawn rowley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shawn rowley said...

i dunno i think scott will have to relinquish the title; "captain sexy"

adian will have to take over for him.

Ging said...

I like the hair combed to the side. I absolutely adore a thumb-sucking baby. Muscles are in and hair-dos like that are the first step into "wait when did she get this old"