It's been a couple of weeks since I first noticed Grace watching me eat (there are a lot of opportunities there). She has grabbed my hand a few times and pulled it to her own mouth. I was hesitant because I didn't like her growing up on me.
But I relented on Tuesday, May 26th and mixed up her first batch of rice cereal.
She loved it. No surprise there.
May 29th was the last day of school. They all passed. They all grew.
We enjoyed the end of year whipcream fight. Most of our whipcream was
used for eating, not fighting. We're lovers of high fat dairy around here.
Lots of fun in the sun with good neighbors and friends. It was a good way
to break in summer break.
3 comments:
I love those pictures and can see that while gel does a good job of styling hair - whipped cream does an even better job. Love the foe-hawk Coley!
Um. I think that Aidan Jen! lol.
That looks like an awesome last day of school. Go eat whipped cream in the park with the fam.
Ya know, theres only so many years in our lives where we can have boogers in our noses and still be terribly cute. :)
Love the idea of a whip cream party and hey post that high fat pasta dish you made to perfection for me will ya. Who is the Newsies kid , ya gotta curb this cute factor soon Aim or you wont be able to contain it. Gracie I got things for you to taste at the reunion do you like chocolate pudding?
Post a Comment