7.06.2009

Fourth of July 2009 : Evening

We finished off the day with the cutest pinata we could find.  Then we had some fireworks, sparklers, and s'mores on the deck.  This was definitely one of my best days.  I love spending time with my family and just enjoying each other and celebrating together.  Sitting on the deck with the fireplace glowing and just taking in the cool night air and the beautiful surroundings while visiting is one of my favorite things.  Thanks to everyone who came and made the day so fantastic!  













5 comments:

Ging said...

Oh yeah!!! Some nice photos to boot.

Jen said...

OHHH man - another family event that I have missed out on. I did have Molly though - soooo there! HUH!!!

JP Anderson said...

Thanks for the good day to Amy and all. Sorry we couldn't participate in more of the fun because of our sunburns. It was enjoyable none the less and we got some good talk time in with the Rowley kiddos.

shawn rowley said...

oh man! cole is a serious fellow. as he prepares to administer the coup de gras!!!

Molly Thorne said...

Holy Cow! I had no idea you had so much going on that day. Fun Fun!