7.15.2009

I'm a Celebrity... Get me outta here!

I decided to set the crib up for Grace today.
Maybe she'll sleep in it. 
After we set it up I let her test it out and snapped some photos of course.
When she pressed her sweet little nose up against the bars and had them gripped in her hands all I could think was, 
"I'm a celebrity, get me outta here!"
How could I put something so cute and soft and sweet in it's own little prison bed?

8 comments:

Kelly said...

What a sweet little face. You better take that crib down. You can't put her in a prison bad;)
I hope she likes it, if that is what you want.

Unknown said...

all that sweet stuff will wear off...or maybe you should Scott in there when he eats big bricks of cheese...

Molly Thorne said...

Has she been sleeping with you this whole time!!!!? If so you are gonna regret that. Getting Ethan to stay out of our bed was a nightmare. I think he was 5 or 6. But if you have done this with your others I guess you might already know this. She is really cute in her prison bed.

shawn rowley said...

you are in for a few heart wrenching nights then she will learn to deal with it,... you've done it before, but i feel sorry for her... i remember crying in a crib when about two years old and my dads huge weimeriner dog run into my room licked my face and lay down just outside my crib (on the floor) where i could touch him...and my mom who usually chased him out of the house with a broom...and saw me asleep with my hand on his head....and decided he could be an inside dog for a while....

sometimes i still miss that big silver dog.

Denise said...

I've been waiting all week for something to comment about!!! She is too cute. I'm pretty sure I couldn't put that face behind bars either. Miss you already.

Em said...

Prison bed. You are such a sucker for that girl. :) haha.

Soon enough your going to send her off to chain-gang school.

A THORN AMONG ROSES said...

You are a horrible parent, therefore, I feel it only appropriate that your kids come stay with us!

LOL. Really, they can.

Ging said...

Love it!! Thanks!