
My little sis Molly is expecting identical twin girls around the end of November.
I talked her into letting me take some pregnancy photos of her, although she's really not showing much yet. I thought it would be fun to document her "growth" if you will, and besides that she's just a beautiful subject.
These girls will be their 5th and 6th children. She will be one busy Momma, but if anyone is up for this challenge she's the girl. She sets goals and doesn't let little things get in the way. No nonsense.
She is beautiful on the inside and out, and she's about to turn 30 people! I love you Mol. Thanks for letting me capture this moment (although I know you're not feeling well). I think you will love to look back on this photo and remember how challenging this was for you and your family, and how far you've come with 2 beautiful new additions.
She wasn't loving this "cheesy shot". Good thing we can't see her face! I think it's sweet.

12 comments:
hang in there molly...your in our prayers.
thanks amy, i know i bug you sometimes but i do appriciate your tallent.
A beautiful woman with a wonderful family about to be blessed x's 2. You're a lucky man Tristan. We are happy for you both.
Great photos Amy. When Wendy gets pregnant can I hire you? OK, you might have to wait for Brit or Boosie.
AMy... awesome pics. Were those backdrops just there in her home? Where did you find them? I love the light and the twinkle in her eye. She is beautiful.
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Those are beautiful pictures. You do such great work Amy. And like I said on Jenny's blog, the work can't be too hard when you have subjects so easy on the eyes.
This is priceless. Molly looks amazingly serene and beautiful. Cant be a day over 21! We love you Molly 2 dollies.
Wow those are beautiful pictures! You look great Mol!
sooooooooo cute!!!!!! You did a good job!!!!
Beautifully captured and expressed...
Thanks for taking the pictures. It's hard to look at a picture of yourself and say, That looks really good. And I'm HUGE, for me. This is like delivery big for me, this pregnancy has been very challenging.
Molly you're gorgeous and these pictures are beautifully done. I can't wait to meet your girls & see you as well.
Amy, you're MONEY.
Really lovely. Both the subject and the photographer.
Post a Comment