7.17.2009

Piano Recital 2009

6 comments:

Em said...

YES! YES! That was so awesome! I loved it! You guys are a so great. Piano recitals gave me jimmylegs, and jello fingers. They're all great. You can tell them I say so, as the definitive source on all good things.

Ging said...

I am sorry I missed seeing it in person-but I am happy my camera was able to attend. I have only had ONE piano recital and I believe I was revived by a kindly person who knew CPR and that it was time to serve the cake.

Jen said...

Whoa! That was awesome! Amy i wish I had your talent and could teach my kids how to play the piano! But alas - I do not! How fun for your kiddos! Love you!

Calvin said...

when did they start having recitals in R.S. rooms? TOO cute... someone should have been shuffling on the side

shawn rowley said...

that was so cool taylor and i watched and he said man i wish i could do that

Molly Thorne said...

I remember playing Asher's 2nd song. I wish I had a piano. Then I would just feel bad because I don't think I could teach my kids.